A guide for those with new dietary restrictions looking to navigate their new lifestyle (or simply for those who want assistance transitioning into a healthier way of eating). Allergies or other health conditions don’t have to mean deprivation. I can show you an abundant way of eating so you can still enjoy your relationship with food — and have a social life!
The Healthy Eating Transition Plan includes:
- Nutrition evaluation where I will learn about your current diet, lifestyle, health, concerns, and goals.
- Phone or Skype consultation to discuss your evaluation and unique nutritional needs.
- Customized, health-supportive, whole-foods meal plan tailored to your restrictions, preferences, and needs, including easy-to-make recipes and a shopping list.
- Follow-up call to discuss your meal plan and any questions or concerns.
- Grocery store visit: We’ll go to the market together and learn the smartest ways to shop, how to read labels, and how to make healthier choices. If you do not live in the Greater Boston area, we can discuss this info in an additional phone or Skype call.
- Kitchen review: I’ll visit your home and we’ll go through your fridge and pantry together. You’ll learn what to keep and what to donate/toss and why. Same option as above if you do not live locally.
- Handouts: Keeping a Healthy Pantry, How to Fit Veggies in Every Meal, On-the-Go Snacks, Meal-Planning Calendar, Produce-Selection Guide
- Additional meal plan and follow-up call to discuss questions and concerns.
- Cooking session in which I’ll show you how to make three recipes from your meal plan.
- Half-hour health coaching session. During this session, we can discuss any area of your life where you feel you need guidance, from work/life balance to fitness to relationships and stress.
- Additional handouts: Healthy Baking Swaps, Eating Out With Dietary Restrictions + more
Investment: Starts at $350
If you’re interested in working with me, please fill out this form and let me know you’d like to discuss the Healthy Eating Transition Package.