These workshops were recorded live in March 2021. You will receive the recordings when you purchase this bundle.
Understanding the language your body speaks is fundamental to aligning with your cycle. This workshop helps you build a mind/spirit foundation for the body work to follow. We’ll cover:
- What intuition actually is and how it differs from psychic ability.
- Physical, mental, and spiritual rituals for intuitive connection.
- The best foods for focus, energy, and brainpower so you can have a clearer connection to your inner voice.
- The principles of intuitive eating and how this practice can impact your hormone health.
Sleeping Your Way to Less Stress
Stress is a major contributor to hormone imbalance, and thus, irregular cycles and other period problems. It can affect your sleep quality, and in turn that can stress you out even more! In this workshop, we’ll cover:
- How stress works in the body & what it means to have quality sleep.
- 5 menstrual cycle-related reasons you may have sleep issues.
- Ideas for more impactful morning and evening rituals.
- How to determine your ideal sleep-wake pattern.
- Foods and herbs to help cope with stress and have more restful sleep.
Fertility for Everyone
The education your high school health class didn’t give you. We’ll cover:
- Why fertility is important for everyone, whether you want kids or not.
- Birth control’s impact on fertility, whether you are currently on BC or are transitioning off.
- What healthy ovulation looks like, its benefits beyond fertility, and factors that can impact fertility.
- Understanding your personal signs of fertility so you can better plan to achieve or avoid pregnancy.
- Nutrition recommendations for healthy ovulation and a happier period.
Finding Relief From PMS & Period Pain
There is a lot of misinformation out there about menstruation and especially period pain. This workshop will serve as your guide to feeling better in your next cycle and beyond. You’ll learn:
- The different types of cycle-related pain and potential reasons that it’s happening for you.
- Factors that can make your PMS symptoms worse.
- Short-term and long-term PMS and pain solutions, including foods, herbs, exercises, and more.
- Nutrition recommendations for relief from painful period cramps, including supplements to discuss with your doctor.
- Lifestyle practices for more immediate pain relief.