Here’s what’s inside this 39-page guide:
- Detailed list of non-hormonal birth control options, including their mechanism of action, efficacy, pros, and cons, to help you decide the best method for you
- Emergency contraception options to know in case your primary method fails
- The steps I recommend for coming off hormonal birth control
- How to track your cycle, along with printable tracking charts (four different options so you can find one that works best for you)
- Recommendations for hormone-balancing foods, herbs, and supplements
- How to address symptoms you may experience after coming off the pill, along with the lab tests to ask your doctor for to investigate further
- Recipe recommendations for each phase of your cycle
- Further resources for learning about your cycle, including my favorite books and podcasts
It’s a lengthy guide because education is a priority and I want to make sure you understand the why behind all the recommendations. You will find references at the end and are welcome to reach out to me for questions about anything in the guide.
Disclaimer: Information contained in this guide and its attachments are provided for informational purposes only. The information is a result of years of practice experience and research by the author. This information is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read in this document, on goodwitchkitchen.net, in The Lunar Body podcast, or any of the author’s associated content.