Easing Fears Around Food
We are constantly being pushed and pulled in different directions with competing diet advice, conflicting headlines, and confusing messages about our bodies from society. Food is not the enemy! We are conditioned to always be at war with our bodies, and many of us have developed a strained relationship with food that no longer brings us joy. But food anxiety and weight stigma cause more harm to our health than what’s on our plate.
This interactive workshop explores:
– Commonly feared foods and practices in our society and why we fear them
– How to embrace these things in a more relaxed way with self-compassion
– How fear impacts your relationship with food
– How to pinpoint societal messages impacting your relationship with food
– My favorite tools for developing your intuition and eating more intuitively
This workshop is a first step towards getting out of the diet cycle that keeps us from experiencing all the pleasures food and life have to offer.
Wednesday, April 8, 2020
This is an interactive workshop that is best attended live, but if you can’t make it at that time, no worries, I’ll send a replay.