A 6-week online course and community designed to help you overcome cravings, improve your relationship with food, and create sustainable habits for your overall health.
You can heal your relationship with food and finally feel better in your body.
Blood sugar regulation is the end goal (rarely do I have a client who doesn’t need guidance in this area), but there are several means to this end, which you’ll learn throughout this six-week program.
Imagine feeling confident, comfortable, and full of energy. It can happen for you!
I created this course to help you:
- End your reliance on sugar and refined carbohydrates that are not serving your health.
- Better understand how sugar affects your hormones, gut health, mental health, and more.
- Learn how to make nutritious, balanced meals that keep you satisfied all day.
- Recognize and respect your body’s hunger and fullness signals.
- Utilize mindfulness strategies to make better food decisions.
- Give up dieting once and for all as you transition into a healthier lifestyle.
- Get rid of the guilt that diet culture creates around food.
- Finally enjoy your meals and be present during important moments with family and friends.
Why MANAGE sugar and carb intake?
Did you know the average American consumes 54 pounds of added sugar every year?
That might sound crazy to you, but if you eat a lot of packaged foods, it’s hiding just about everywhere.
Sugar is a type of carbohydrate that is digested quickly, entering the bloodstream and causing blood sugar levels to rapidly rise… and eventually crash.
Chronically fluctuating blood sugar can affect your insulin sensitivity, hormones, ability to lose weight, skin, gut health, mental health, risk of heart conditions, and more.
As such, it can potentially be the root cause of symptoms you’ve been trying to alleviate through doctor’s visits, medications, and other expensive therapies.
You will benefit from this course if you:
- have limited willpower
- eat things you know don’t make you feel well
- can’t stop thinking about food
- hide food habits from loved ones
- give in to cravings daily
What You’ll Get
Choose your level of support
You get everything listed above for just $33/week!
For extra accountability and personalized support throughout the program, the Premium option includes 6 private coaching sessions at $83/week ($720 value).
ENROLL IN STANDARD | ENROLL IN PREMIUM
***Enrollment is now closed. Sign up for my newsletter to be alerted when the course opens again in Fall 2019.
How do I know if this course is right for me?
If you suffer from any of the following, you could benefit from learning how to overcome your addiction to sugar and carbs and stabilize your blood sugar.
Sugar addiction is not your fault! It has been shown to stimulate the same parts of the brain that light up when using cocaine and heroin. You read that right! And with sugar hiding in 75% of the packaged foods we buy, it’s no wonder so many of us have health issues.
1. Lenoir, Magalie; Serre, Fuschia; Cantin, Lauriane; Ahmed, Serge H. “Intense Sweetness Surpasses Cocaine Reward.” PLOS ONE. August 1, 2007.
2. Ng, SW; Slining, MM; Popkin, BM. “Use of caloric and noncaloric sweeteners in US consumer packaged foods, 2005-2009.”Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Diatetics. 2012 Nov;112(11):1828-34.e1-6. doi: 10.1016/j.jand.2012.07.009.