Employees’ needs and expectations are evolving, and they’re more aware of their mental and physical health than ever.
But most companies aren’t adapting with the times, and most of them don’t have their own holistic health practitioner to keep their wellness offerings up-to-date, inclusive, and sustainable.
That’s where I come in!
How I Can Help Your Company
Lunch-and-Learn Wellness Workshops
One-hour sessions covering a topic of your choosing, delivered virtually or in person. I’m happy to schedule a call to talk about which option is the best fit for your team. Workshops are available as a series as well.
Nutrition for a Successful Work Day (most popular):
- How to hack your day with foods that boost focus, attention, brainpower, and immunity.
- Tips for managing stress through sleep hygiene, exercise, and more.
- How to balance a meal for the best energy throughout the day.
- Ideas for well-rounded breakfasts and lunches.
- Practical meal-planning tips that fit into your busy lifestyle.
Meal Planning — Saving Time + Money:
- The short- and long-term benefits of incorporating meal planning into your routine.
- Workarounds to common obstacles like time and budget constraints, which are often the main reasons people quit before they get started.
- My 4-step meal planning method that makes the process a breeze, with examples on how to structure your calendar to optimize time, budget, and ingredients.
- All my best tips for planning, shopping, prepping, and more from years of experience doing this for myself and for clients.
Supporting Immune Health Through the Pandemic:
- How your inner technology works — what the immune system actually is and where it lives in the body.
- Factors that disrupt your immune health in daily life — things you may have never realized were connected to your health status.
- How to support immune health with simple lifestyle practices you can incorporate into your daily life, in a way that avoids overwhelm.
- Foods and herbs to incorporate into your regular routine that continuously support your immune health.
10 Ways to Kick the Sugar Habit:
- How to lay the foundation for making long-lasting changes, so you can set yourself up for success from the start.
- How sugar habits tend to form (learn how your brain affects your sweet tooth).
- Health implications of chronic sugar consumption and how your symptoms may be related to blood sugar imbalances caused by excess sweets.
- 10 proven strategies for overcoming sugar addiction, including interactive mindfulness practices and fundamental nutrition education you may have never received.
Aligning With Your Cycle for a Better Flow:
- What a healthy menstrual cycle looks like throughout the month
- What the four phases of your cycle are, the gifts and challenges they bring, and how you can align with them in a practical way that fits into your personal and professional lives.
- Short- and long-term solutions for coping with PMS symptoms.
- How to eat for your cycle to help balance hormones and ease period problems.
Sleep More to Stress Less:
- What it means to have quality sleep
- 5 menstrual cycle-related reasons for poor sleep
- How a chronic lack of sleep may negatively affect your health
- Ideas for more impactful morning and evening rituals
- How to determine your ideal sleep-wake pattern
- Foods and herbs for a more restful sleep
Eat Your Way to Amazing Energy:
- How a balanced plate improves energy, and guidance on meal planning to set yourself up for success.
- Tips for avoiding the blood-sugar rollercoaster that can plummet your energy and lead to chronic health issues.
- Key energy-boosting nutrients and foods to provide sustainable fuel for your daily to-do lists.
- How the menstrual cycle impacts energy levels, if applicable, so they have a better understanding of their natural rhythms.
- Nutrition tips for healthy travel, including how to pack for plane rides, herbal support for trips, and the best foods for stress, immune health, and sleep
- How to plan ahead so to ensure access to food that meets your needs and avoid the stress of last-minute decisions
- Recommendations for self-care so you arrive at your destination hydrated, relaxed, and free of the digestive distress that often comes with traveling
- Tips for getting quality sleep when hopping time zones to avoid exhaustion and burnout.
Healthy Through the Holidays:
Navigating this busy time while sticking to normal routines can be difficult. This workshop is a crash course in healthy holiday living for your audience, including how to manage stress, tips for holiday travel, preparing for the big day, mindfulness strategies for family dynamics, cravings, and more.
Not seeing the topic you’re looking for? Let’s talk about tailoring a workshop to your staff’s unique needs.
To book a call and learn more about how we can work together, click here.
Tailored Corporate Wellness Programs
The average ROI for corporate wellness spending is $3.27 for every $1.00. Your savings are tied to reduced sick leave, health plan costs, workers’ compensation costs, and disability insurance, as investing in your employees’ health raises their productivity, performance, and happiness.
Every workplace is different, and so a customized, human-first approach to a wellness program is important to suit the needs of your unique company. Here’s how it works:
Together we’ll go over current wellness initiatives and their performance and challenges. I’ll speak with management and employees to learn about everyone’s wants and needs, along with company goals.
I will deliver a comprehensive report outlining strategies that are specific for reaching the goals of your organization, including scheduling, cost breakdown, and metrics to measure.
We begin the customized program, with periodic reports and evaluations, completing with a full review and report of the program and your organizations achievements.
for Employees or Management
for Employees or Management
I also offer health-coaching sessions ranging from 1-6 months. We cover nutrition and other health and lifestyle topics that help improve the performance, productivity, and happiness of your staff. Sessions are held via Zoom and the group is managed privately via Facebook.
We can also tailor sessions to your employee’s particular needs.
Please email me for more details on my group coaching program and rate.
- Setting realistic goals
- Getting rid of the diet mentality
- Creating balanced meals
- Nutrition myth busting
- Food as medicine
- Exercise regimens that work for YOUR body
- Intuitive eating
- Self-care strategies
- Meal-planning and understanding food labels
- …and more!