The final episode of the season is a special Q+A episode about nutrition, menstrual health, intuitive eating, hormones, and more. I answer the following questions:
- Is protein-combining worth considering when it comes to your nutrition?
- Why am I so depressed before my period?
- How do you deal with burnout, particularly from work?
- Do you have any recommendations for working with or healing PCOS?
- If you don’t ovulate, which phase of your cycle are you technically in?
- How can I track my cycle if the temperature is off from thyroid issues and inconsistent sleep?
- When it comes to intuitive eating, I have a hard time with the “food police” principle. That voice is hard to get rid of. Do you have any suggestions on how to focus on that?
- How can one manage hormone changes that affect your food intuition especially during menstruation or as we age?
This episode is supported by the Academy of Culinary Nutrition’s 2022 Culinary Nutrition Expert Program. Read my review here, or head straight to the program page and sign up for an info session.
Listener perk: Get $100 off Cycle Magic, a cycle-syncing course for menstrual misfits, with the code LUNARLOVE — EXPIRES MAY 11, 2022.
View all podcast listener perks here.
Referenced in this episode:
- Virtual workshops
- Mindfulness and Mental Health: Part 1
- Mindfulness and Mental Health: Part 2
- Pomodoro Timer
- LetsGetChecked lab testing: 30% off with code GOODWITCH30
- Period Power
- Perimenopause Power
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to follow The Lunar Body podcast on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you listen to your podcasts. Love what you hear? Please share with your friends and leave a review on Apple Podcasts so more amazing lunar feminists like you can find my show!
Leave a Reply