You’re here because you:
- Have a strained relationship with food and want to learn how to heal and improve that relationship without counting calories and measuring every last ingredient, restricting meals, etc.
- Have been diagnosed with a condition that requires dietary changes, and you don’t know where to begin.
- Are dealing with physical or mental health issues and are looking for a health-supportive diet to make improvements.
- Lack energy and motivation in your daily life and need an accountability partner to achieve your goals.
- Have a crazy-busy schedule, are bored with your meals, and need ideas and inspiration for a more mindful lifestyle.
GOOD NEWS! There are no wrong answers here. If you nodded your head to any of the above items, you’re in the right place.
good witch kitchen is run by me, Kristen Ciccolini, Certified Culinary Nutrition Expert and Holistic Nutrition Coach, and it’s my goal to help busy women like you incorporate healthier habits into their everyday cooking so that you can achieve optimal physical and emotional wellness.
I’m your accountability partner and biggest cheerleader. When you work with me, we’re a team striving for the same goals.
I focus on a whole-foods, plant-based diet in my personal life and with clients. This does not necessarily mean I avoid all animal products or think you should either – I don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all regimen; veganism works for some bodies, not always for others. The bottom line for everyone, I do believe, is plenty of plants in the diet and to eat high-quality, organic foods when practical and possible.
I grew up hoarding Cheez-Its in my bedroom and eating spoonfuls of sugar with a side of cereal for breakfast; transitioning into a healthier lifestyle is 100% possible, signed a former sweet tooth. I’ve been a slave to calorie-counting apps and afraid of fat content in foods, restricting my eating and stepping on the scale daily. I get it, and it wasn’t until I began educating myself on nutrition that all that stress began to melt away and my relationship with food is now better than ever.
Since I made the decision to lead a healthier lifestyle, I’ve learned so much about health and wellness, nutrition, and our food industry in my CNE training and beyond that I want to share with you through articles, recipes, meal plans, cooking classes, workshops, and more.
Education is imperative to living a truly healthy life, and I have experienced first-hand how easy it can be to incorporate what you learn into your everyday routine; I hope good witch kitchen will give you the tools you need to make positive changes in your lives and in those around you.
What’s with the name?
Witches are healers, and I’m here to teach you how to heal yourself by sharing the tools and knowledge you need to form life-long habits.
On the personal side, I dabble in witchy things and am learning more every day, namely herbalism, tarot, and polishing my broomstick (just kidding).