It’s never a bad time to talk about breaking up with capitalism! In this episode, we discuss practices you can incorporate into your daily life – personal, business and spiritual – to do just that. While capitalism is a much bigger system that any of us individually can overthrow or transform, we can work to dismantle our reliance on it, relationship to it and begin to detangle our actions from the harmful effects of this system.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Moonbeaming – ‘Protection Magic Techniques’
- Witch The Vote – ‘Capitalism 101’
- So You Wanna Be A Witch – ‘Queer Witchcraft and Anticapitalism with Anna Joy’
- Holisticism – Divesting From Wellness Capitalism
- NYT – ‘The Most Powerful Conservative Couple You’ve Never Heard Of’
- The 5 Best Alternatives To ULINE
- Boston Globe – ‘Profit Sharing Is A Win-Win’
- Episode 0 – The Cycle Of White Supremacy
- Episode 16 – Cyclical Activism
- Forage and Sustain (+ gift guide)
- Alicia Kennedy – ‘On Chocolate’
- The Better World Shopping Guide
- Sephora ‘Starter Witch Kit’ Backlash
- Alternatives to Cleansing With Sage
Kristen Ciccolini | Good Witch Kitchen | @goodwitchkitchen
Janine Mulone | Spring Tide | @spring__tide
Keep in touch!
iTunes | Spotify | Google | Stitcher or wherever you get your podcasts. And don’t forget to leave a review! It lets us know you’re listening and it helps other amazing people like you find our show.
Leave a Reply