A 6-week online course and community designed to help you overcome cravings, improve your relationship with food, and create sustainable habits for your overall health.
You can heal your relationship with food and finally feel better in your body.
Cravings for sugar and carbs are often a major roadblock to achieving health goals, yet so many of our symptoms can be alleviated if we could just overcome them.It’s much easier said than done, I know, but in this course, I will guide you week to week on how to recognize your body’s signals, nourish your body the way it deserves, have a guilt-free relationship with all food, and implement simple strategies leading to long-term changes that improve overall health.
Blood sugar regulation is the end goal (rarely do I have a client who doesn’t need guidance in this area), but there are several means to this end, which you’ll learn throughout this six-week program.
Imagine feeling confident, comfortable, and full of energy. It can happen for you!
I created this course to help you:
- End your reliance on sugar and refined carbohydrates that are not serving your health.
- Better understand how sugar affects your hormones, gut health, mental health, and more.
- Learn how to make nutritious, balanced meals that keep you satisfied all day.
- Recognize and respect your body’s hunger and fullness signals.
- Utilize mindfulness strategies to make better food decisions.
- Give up dieting once and for all as you transition into a healthier lifestyle.
- Get rid of the guilt that diet culture creates around food.
- Finally enjoy your meals and be present during important moments with family and friends.
Why MANAGE sugar and carb intake?
Did you know the average American consumes 54 pounds of added sugar every year?
That might sound crazy to you, but if you eat a lot of packaged foods, it’s hiding just about everywhere.
Sugar is a type of carbohydrate that is digested quickly, entering the bloodstream and causing blood sugar levels to rapidly rise… and eventually crash.
Chronically fluctuating blood sugar can affect your insulin sensitivity, hormones, ability to lose weight, skin, gut health, mental health, risk of heart conditions, and more.
As such, it can potentially be the root cause of symptoms you’ve been trying to alleviate through doctor’s visits, medications, and other expensive therapies.
You will benefit from this course if you:
- have limited willpower
- eat things you know don’t make you feel well
- can’t stop thinking about food
- hide food habits from loved ones
- give in to cravings daily
What You’ll Get
- 6 weekly, guided video modules covering nutrition, food habits, cravings, food quality, meal planning, mindset strategies, and more.
- 3 weeks of meal plans with 30+ delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes with options for vegan and vegetarian diets.
- Convenient shopping lists you can take straight to the store to quickly begin your meal plans.
- Livestream Q&A session mid-program to address troubleshooting and student questions.
- Weekly challenges to help build critical skills, and keep you engaged and on track to reach your goals.
- Additional recommended resources after each module to deepen your learning experience.
- Tips on bringing your healthy-eating strategies out into the real world. Your social life doesn’t have to suffer!
- Access to our private Facebook group for engaging support from me and other students, which will remain open for several weeks following the program.
Choose your level of support
You get everything listed above for just $33/week!
For extra accountability and personalized support throughout the program, the Premium option includes 6 private coaching sessions at $83/week ($720 value).
ENROLL IN STANDARD | ENROLL IN PREMIUM
How do I know if this course is right for me?
If you suffer from any of the following, you could benefit from learning how to overcome your addiction to sugar and carbs and stabilize your blood sugar.
- Low energy
- Mood swings
- Frequent cravings
- Frequent colds
- Trouble concentrating
- Trouble sleeping
- Diagnosed hormonal imbalance
- Diabetes or Pre-Diabetes
- Trouble losing weight
- Heart disease
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Digestive issues
- Painful periods or other menstrual issus
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Brain fog
Sugar addiction is not your fault! It has been shown to stimulate the same parts of the brain that light up when using cocaine and heroin. You read that right! And with sugar hiding in 75% of the packaged foods we buy, it’s no wonder so many of us have health issues.
1. Lenoir, Magalie; Serre, Fuschia; Cantin, Lauriane; Ahmed, Serge H. “Intense Sweetness Surpasses Cocaine Reward.” PLOS ONE. August 1, 2007.
2. Ng, SW; Slining, MM; Popkin, BM. “Use of caloric and noncaloric sweeteners in US consumer packaged foods, 2005-2009.”Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Diatetics. 2012 Nov;112(11):1828-34.e1-6. doi: 10.1016/j.jand.2012.07.009.
What to expect from the course.
- The Science of Sugar
Nutrition basics, plus a more in-depth look at how sugar affects your body.
- Finding Your Why
An important component of the program that will help you stay motivated.
Learning about your current habits and how they affect your mind and body, as well as how to read nutrition labels.
Where cravings come from and how to finally overcome them with mindfulness strategies.
- What to Eat
Self-explanatory, what the heck you should eat!
- Meal Plans
How to use the meal plans, essential kitchen tools to have, and how to incorporate them in your social life.
- Livestream Q&A
I answer all your burning questions!
Avoiding self-sabotage and staying positive, plus damage control for off days.
- Creating Lasting Habits
Strategies to keep you on track as you transition out of the program into the real world, and what to do if your partner isn’t on board.
- Meal Planning
How to get it done!
How to incorporate the foods we removed over the last six weeks.
- Intuitive Eating
Principles to take with you as you move forward.
ENROLLMENT is now open.
program begins january 18, 2019.