How are you doing? So much has changed in our world due to COVID-19 and things keep developing so quickly. If you’re feeling stressed, scared, anxious—I hear you. Your feelings are valid and natural given the state of the world, and I’m right there with you.
But the silver lining is that we are in this together (you know, at least six feet away). Community is so important right now and I’m working hard on creating ways to best support you at this time, whether that’s through crisis support or simply learning something new.
All of the following offerings are virtual and can be accessed from wherever you are:
- Thursday, March 26: Coffee Hour with me + Jenn Walker Wall of Work Wonders Careers (FREE). A casual conversation on cultivating self compassion and using mindfulness both in times of crisis – and beyond.
- Friday, March 27: Community Matters: Crisis Support + Yoga Flow with me + Amanda Goedde
- Saturday, April 4: Potions With Purpose: Crafting Herbal Elixirs (FREE)
- Wednesday, April 8: Easing Fears Around Food
- Ongoing: Self-Care in Self-Quarantine: Caring for Your Wellbeing in Uncertain Times. This was recorded live on March 17, but I’ve made the replay available for those who weren’t able to attend.
There is more to come as I shake out scheduling with the folks I’m partnering with, so stay tuned on this page.
As a reminder, all my coaching sessions are remote over the phone, and I’m accepting new clients! My books are open and I’m expanding my hours to meet your needs.
If you want a taste of how I work with clients, go for a Food Clarity session. This session will address the questions you have about your nutrition and wellbeing and give you some guidance and direction on your current habits and relationship with food.
I know everyone and their mother are trying to put their work online and provide virtual offerings that are saturating your feeds and inboxes, so I immensely appreciate your support of my work now more than ever.
If the offerings above aren’t for you right now but you’d still like to support my small business, sharing on social media is much appreciated.
How else can I support you during these uncertain times?
Whatever you need, I’m here for you.