The wellness world is changing what employees expect (and resent) in the workplace, and they’re more aware of their mental and physical health than ever, but most companies aren’t adapting with the times. And most of them don’t have their own holistic health practitioner to keep their wellness offerings up-to-date, accessible, inclusive, and sustainable.
That’s where I come in!
I visit companies around the Boston area and beyond to help them improve employee well-being via live presentations and customized corporate wellness programs
Every $1 you invest in workplace wellness
generates over $3 in savings.
Employee wellness is essential to productivity and high performance in any work environment. It’s important to promote self-care and provide resources that allow your team to feel happy and energized in the workplace.
“Illness-related absenteeism is an obvious factor in productivity. Less obvious but probably more significant is presenteeism—when people come to work but underperform because of illness or stress. Research consistently shows that the costs to employers from health-related lost productivity dwarf those of health insurance.” – Harvard Business Review
Self-care is a big priority, especially for younger talent who is looking for this type of perk in the workplace.
How I Can Help Your Company
Click to jump to each section:
Tailored Corporate Wellness Programs
The average ROI for corporate wellness spending is $3.27 for every $1.00. Your savings are tied to reduced sick leave, health plan costs, workers compensation costs, and disability insurance, as investing in your employees’ health raises their productivity, performance, and happiness.
Every workplace is different, and so a customized program is important to suit the needs of your unique company.
Appraisal: We’ll work together to go over current wellness initiatives and their performance and challenges. I will speak with management as well as employees to learn more about everyone’s wants and needs, and what’s best for business, to deliver recommendations on how we can move forward.
Proposal: I deliver a comprehensive report outlining strategies that are specific for reaching the goals of your organization, including scheduling, cost breakdown, and metrics to measure.
Execution: We begin the customized program, with periodic reports and evaluations.
Completion: A full review and report of the program and your organizations achievements.
Wellness is becoming more of a core principle in today’s workplace and it’s important that your employees feel heard and taken care of.
To book a call and learn more about how we can work together, click here.
LUNCH AND LEARN SESSIONS
My presentations are beneficial to your company by offering employees access to the latest nutrition and health information, as well as a professional care provider who can steer staff in the right direction.
I offer presentations (in person or via webinar) on the topics below or can tailor a lecture based on your staff’s interests. The lectures below include Q&A, handouts, recipes, shopping lists, recommendations, and resources where applicable. I focus on a holistic lifestyle and a whole-foods diet – I do not sell any products.
- Nutrition for a Successful Work Day (most popular): Learn how to set yourself up for success during the day, from the foods that will boost focus, attention, and brainpower; improve immunity; and manage stress to taking care of the holistic picture with sleep hygiene and exercise.
- 10 Ways to Kick Your Sugar Addiction: Learn to finally overcome your sugar addiction and conquer cravings, mindfulness strategies that help you make healthier choices and get more enjoyment out of your food, how to avoid self-sabotage, and more.
- Nutrition Basics + Meal Planning: Covering everything you need to know about the essential macronutrients (fat, protein, carbs), nutrition myths, and sugar’s effects on our body. Plus, learn to navigate the grocery store and understand food labels, the building blocks of a healthy meal, and how to create and execute a meal plan.
- Be Your Own Nutritionist: Navigating nutrition information today is confusing and overwhelming. This class will help you develop your own personal food philosophy and take control of your health by designing a diet individual to your body’s needs.
- Meal Planning Workshop: Save time and money by incorporating meal planning into your lifestyle. This class includes all my best tips for every part of the process of finding recipes, grocery shopping, cooking, and more. Bring your favorite cookbook to start your own meal plan!
- Eating to Combat Aging: What does health look like through the decades? Learn what foods and nutrients to prioritize at your age, as well as how fitness and sleep impact your dietary choices.
- Wellness While Traveling: Ease the impact of traveling for work for important tips for stress, sleep, diet, immunity, and more.
Contact me for full details on my corporate wellness programs.
Group Coaching for Employees or Management
I also offer 6-month group health-coaching sessions. It covers nutrition and other health and lifestyle topics that help improve the performance, productivity, and efficiency of your staff. Sessions are held via video in a private Facebook group. We will cover:
- Setting realistic goals
- Getting rid of the diet mentality
- Creating balanced meals
- Nutrition myth busting
- Food as medicine
- Exercise regimens that work for YOUR body
- Intuitive eating
- Self-care strategies
- Meal-planning and understanding food labels
- …and more!
Please email me for more details on my group coaching program and rate.